Pairing the right pieces together makes all the difference.
From sublimely soft sheets to textured throws, we’ve crafted everything you need to create the bed you deserve. Follow these steps to build a better bed, one organic cotton layer at a time:
1. Pull the fitted sheet snug onto the mattress. Our soft, toxin-free sheets make things easier and prevent slipping with details like 17” pockets to accommodate even the thickest mattresses.
2. Tuck in the corners of the flat sheet at the foot of the bed. This technique provides a sharper, clean-lined look.
3. Add a bed blanket for subtle dimension and just enough warmth. Our Waffle Bed Blanket is beloved for its airy weight and touchable texture.
4. Drape the bed with a lofty duvet. Our bestselling Signature Hemmed Duvet Set offers all-season softness. Customize your sleep temperature with a lightweight, midweight or ultraweight duvet insert.
5. Build depth when you frame your headboard with lofty pillows. Start with a row of Euro Shams—two for Full and Queen beds, three for King and California King. Then, layer on your bed pillows between two decorative shams. If you prefer a fuller style, place a decorative pillow at the front for a finishing touch.
6. Finish the bed with a quilt.With its gorgeous stitching and true four-season weight, our heirloom-quality Heritage Quilt is a perfect top layer to drape along the foot of the bed.
For more inspiration about how to customize your comfort, explore a range of design aesthetics when you Shop The Look.