The Boll & Branch Difference
- No use of GMO seeds.
- Pesticide-free farming safer for farmers and the environment.
- All-natural, super-soft 100% organic cotton.
Fair Trade Supply Chain
- Fair prices paid for cotton.
- Better wages and benefits for factory workers.
- No child labor, ever.
Luxury products at prices 50-75% less than traditional retail.
Our global impact begins with
Lbs. of Organic cotton
for all Boll & Branch products sold in 2014
This consumes 100% of
the cotton grown on
116 Farms in India
…which continues to support
928 Farmers and their families
- Fair Trade-established prices paid for cotton means 15-20% higher pay for farmers. Without incurring the expensive cost of chemicals, farmer-earnings can be significantly higher.
- Farming cooperatives invest the premiums paid for cotton into education programs and community development in their villages.
treated well and paid fairly.
- Workers receive fair wages and receive medical insurance for all members of their families, including their parents.
- Workers are provided with hot meals as well as transportation to and from work, and work only 8-hour days.
- Factory conditions are certified as safe and sanitary by GOTS and Fair Trade.
of human trafficking.
Through our partnership with Not For Sale, each product Boll & Branch sells provides a rescued victim of human trafficking with a day and night of shelter, food, education and hope.
People supported Globally
250 Mill Workers
9,388 Human Trafficking Victims